or Quan Su Pagoda was first built on the land of An Tap village, Tho Xuong district, on the southern gate of Thang Long capital. Formerly, it was a small Buddhist pagoda, located near the Quan Su house which had been constructed during the Le dynasty in the 15th century to receive foreign envoys and ambassadors. In 1934, the pagoda was the headquarter of the Tonkin Buddhist Association. Since 1942, the pagoda has been restored and expanded many times, with a larger and better architectural structure. Nowadays, this place acts as the headquarters of the Vietnam Central Buddhist Congregation, at 73 Quan Su Street, Tran Hung Dao ward, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi.